Friday, October 30, 2009

I have this friend.....

I remeber when I was younger having some moments of belly laughing with my sisters, but always a peice of me longing for that friend. You know, that special friend that knows you, loves you and makes you laugh no matter how crappy life got. It took me many years to find one like that. Actually it is because of my daughter that I met her. She is..
the mother of one of my daughter's friends. We had coffee one day to meet. I liked her from the moment I saw her. She was so full of life, had this wonderful smile, eyes that shone and beautiful dark, long, curly hair that was stunning!

Why do I want to tell you about her? Cause she is just so funny! Kay, I know some of you are thinking, what is the big deal? Well, when I say she is really funny, I mean, she is REALLY funny, almost all the time. Not in the annoying kinda way, but in the real life kinda way. She is a 'cup over flowing with joy and humour' kinda person. She is real and honest to, but always manages to find the humor in almost every situation. I do not know how she does it. Over the years she has become a part of me. I am addicted to her sense of joy and her humor. She teaches me each time I see her to relax and laugh at the crazy things my kids do and get into. To take a step back from life and just chill out. She helps me gain a new perspective on things.

You may have someone in your life just like her. I can only hope and pray you do.  My friend is laughter, she is the epitomy of joy. I always know I am gonna laugh myself silly when I am with her. Everything in her life and others lives is seen with such joy. I crave the time I have with her.

Seven years ago I met her and I have been laughing more ever since.

SeekingHIM

No comments:

Post a Comment